AVAILABLE - END OF FEBRUARY
AKI - A tari - K eyboard - I nterface
Interface plugged between POKEY CHIP and ATARI motherboard, that allows connecting PS2 keyboard.
Project based on:
- DARKAKI by DarkDK © 2008 (hardware and software)
- AKI 1.1 by André Bertram
- XAKI 1.03-1.05 by DarkDK for StereoAKI by Pajero.
- AKI pcb upgrade white
- PS2 socket with connection cable
Step by step:
- desolder/remove pokey
- insert AKI
- insert POKEY BACK
- make connection of 4 wires to pcb ( START, SELECT,OPTION, RESET)
- drill a hole in atari case, fit PS2 sockect
- ready :-)