D2k14 - Divide2k14 - CF interface with built in joytick port
|53.34 EUR |||2+ (3%)|
|51.69 EUR |||5+ (6%)|
|50.04 EUR |||10+ (9%)|
|48.39 EUR |||50+ (12%)|
- Do not remove CF CARD while power is ON !
- Wrong CF CARD may damage Your device and/or computer - please, consider 100% original SANDISK ULTRA loaded with freeware games / demo collection available at my shop HERE
- Do not ever disconnect unit while computer power is on. In this moment You can destroy main CPLD - cost of DiVIDE repair is 35E
DivIDE 2k14 is an COMPACT FLASH interface which takes your ZX Spectrum computing to a whole new level. As the time takes its toll on ageing media such as audio tapes or diskettes, many ZX Spectrum enthusiasts simply stick to emulation for better reliability and comfort. With divIDE you can put your software collection to a CompactFlash card and experience your favourite games, demos and utilities the way the were meant to be run - and even better. (Velesoft)
- powerfull CPLD
- ROHS compliant
- bulit in joystick port working in two modes - KEMPSTON and Sincair 1
- 4 firmware flashable slots
- SMD elements - low power consumption
- Divide act led - indicates CPLD funcionality ( Joystick port, CPLD <--> ZX read / write operations)
- ZX <--> CPLD/CF card protection
- fully tested and working device
How to prepare CF CARD ?
There must be one ACTIVE partition on You CF card ! This is very important !!! If I may suggest sth, the best way to do this is to use WINDOWS XP instalalation CDROM and Bill`s FDISK.
- In Your PC BIOS, disable all hard drives - VERY IMPORTANT !
- Plug USB CF CARD Reader to Your computer
- Boot Your PC from Windows XP installation cd-rom.
- Few seconds later You will have the posibility to erase all present partitons on CF card - Do it ! Remember - this operation will completly destroy any data on Your card.
- Make a new partition
- Exit the installer !
- Enable in BIOS all Your hard drives and start WINDOWS
- Format Your CF Card/Divide hard disk using FAT16
- Put on new formatted card whatever You want. Divide handles with : *.sna, *.z80 and *.tap files
- Press NMI button next to CF CARD SLOT
- The menu is navigated with the up and down arrow keys (or Q and A keys)
- "Enter" will open a directory or start a game (Z80, SNA Files)
- TAP format games - Selected TAP file with ENTER (to perform cold reset, SHIFT +ENTER), in basic type the familiar LOAD “” command
Troubleshooting ( http://www.videogameperfection.com/console-specific-pages/divide-2k11-zx-spectrum-cf-flashcart/ )
The DivIDE is, for the most part, plug and play. There are a couple of things worth remembering when you use one though.
- There are a lot of badly or incorrectly ripped Spectrum games floating around the internet. If you try a game and it does not work, don’t assume it’s your hardware, it could simply be a faulty file. Don’t assume because it works on your emulator that it will work on the DivIDE either.
- small number of games need a simple compatibility fix. Jetpack for instance, will not run properly until you execute this command before typing the usual LOAD “”. If you have a game that seems to load but then crashes, try the following.
- Press “Extend Mode”.
- Press “Symbol Shift” and “O” (to get the word OUT).
- type “32765,48 then press Enter (so the full command is “OUT 32765,48″, without the quotes of course).
- The Spectrum should say “OK” and a few other numbers, now try loading your
All rights reserved. Copyrights © 2011 www.lotharek.pl