Rapidus 8bit ATARI Turbo CARD
|164.89 EUR |||2+ (3%)|
|159.79 EUR |||5+ (6%)|
|154.69 EUR |||10+ (9%)|
|149.59 EUR |||50+ (12%)|
Iternal accelarator for 8bit ATARI XE/XL series.
* XL - special adapter needed - available here
- internal CPU turbo card for Atari XE,
- WDC 65C816 microprocessor operating at 20 MHz !!!
- managed by Xilinx Spartan6 FPGA and XC95XL CPLD devices,
- 1024kb of zero waitstate SRAM,
- up to 30.5MB of storage ram - SDRAM clocked 160 MHz !!!
- 512kB of Flash memory (256kB is reserved for fpga cores, 256kB for OS and New Device handler)
- 256b of EEPROM,
- high speed bus connector for external I/O interfaces, DMA support,
- working modes fully software controlled
- low power consumption due to DC/DC converters, no extra power supply required
- simple installation: put Rapidus board in place of old 6502C and solder just 3 wires, or use Adaptus board depends on the model of your computer. In this case you don’t have to solder any wires.
- compatible with Ultimate 1MB,
* on some ataris below patch has to be applied
All rights reserved. Copyrights © 2011 www.lotharek.pl